The Kates & Company Mattress Collection
Traditional Foam Mattress Models
Each Of These Traditional Models Is Available In More Than One Level Of Firmness
- EconoCell (an economical foam mattress which we no
longer retail to the public, however it is wholesaled to the trade)
- FlexoCell3 (this is the industry standard for mattress manufacturers,
but we now only wholesale it to the trade)
- PosturPlus5 (for many years this was the best consumer rated product available, found primarily
in very "high end" furniture stores. Although it still maintains that same high quality, it is now our basic entry-level consumer
- Reflex2000 (a combination of the features offered by both the PosturPlus5 and the OrthoPlus)
- OrthoPlus (introduced over 30
years ago . . . a commercial grade product, still at the top of its class)
- EuroFlex (a more luxuriant version of the OrthoPlus)
Most OrthoTemp Models Are Available In More Than One Level Of Firmness
- Home Essentials OrthoTemp . . . The Newest & Possibly
the Lowest Priced Mattress Of Its Type On The Market
- Standard OrthoTemp (a top quality consumer rated product, now our entry level
into the OrthoTemp series)
- Contura OrthoTemp (a more luxuriant version of the Standard OrthoTemp)
- Classic OrthoTemp (among the highest
quality consumer rated mattress products on the market)
- Nova OrthoTemp (a hard wearing model for those who want a firmer OrthoTemp
- Ultra OrthoTemp (a commercial grade product, and unquestionably, the highest quality mattress on the market today)
SIZES: . . . STANDARD . . . EUROPEAN . . . PRESCRIPTION . . . SOFABED . . . WALL BED . . . CUSTOM SIZES
When Kates & Co began manufacturing over 37 years ago, it offered about 10 foam mattress models. Although each varied in style
from the next, the main difference was found in product quality. The company placed emphasis on providing its clientelle with
value. It offered a full range of product, from low-end camper mats to top-of-the-line medical application mattresses.
last few years, it abandoned the lower end of this quality spectrum and concentrated on developing the higher quality product lines.
& Co still produces those same high quality traditional foam mattresses today, however over the last decade its Research and Development
has been focused upon improving what was taking the European Continent by storm . . . a newer technology foam mattress that was Thermally
Reactive and provided a completely new sleep experience.
At Kates & Co, we put considerable research into this new concept. It
was indeed wonderful, but we knew it could be improved. Our goal was to eliminate, or at least, improve upon defficiencies reported
by consumers of these new European products. The result of this intense product development was OrthoTemp
, a completely new type of
foam mattress which has grown to five models (each with several firmness levels from which to choose).
For now we will only list our
traditional models, but expect to find more information posted here in the future.
For more information on OrthoTemp,click here
Kates & Company
Kates & Company
Imaginative Solutions For Furnishing Impossible Spaces
Your Solutions To Urban Living
1098 Eglinton Avenue West Toronto Ontario Canada M6C 2E2 Telephone.416.789.9862
Open Tuesday To Saturday 9 AM- 5 PM . .
. Closed Sundays & Mondays
Located 2 Blocks East Of The Eglinton West Subway Station
Between Bathurst & Allen Road & Just
Minutes From Yorkdale Shopping Centre
Copyright © 2000 Kates & Company Inc.
Call Us . . . 416.789.9862